Now that winter has finally loosened its crushing grip enough to allow people to remember what spring is, one of my favorite events to attend has returned. Cars & Cafe is a monthly car gathering that happens on the first Saturday of the month that attracts every imaginable variety of automotive spectacle in the state of Minnesota. There is always something new to see every time I make the drive to the Automotorplex, and this time wasn’t any different. The notable cars ran the gamut from a 2011 Maserati Gran Turismo MC Stradale, to a 1932 Ford Roadster, to a Monster Miata, to a Volvo with a Chevy V8 swap. Cars that would satisfy every type of enthusiast braved the road grime left behind by the melting snow. Even a decent number of motorcycles showed up, although I’m not sure I would have made the same decision knowing the temperature was only in the mid 30′s. All in all, it was a great gathering considering the weather and gives promise to another year of great mornings at Cars & Cafe.
- Do Want: iXoost Supercar Exhaust Speaker Docking System for Apple iPhone & iPod
- Do Want: Car and Driver Blog » Nelson Racing Engines Twin-Turbo 632: The Bugatti Veyron of Crate Motors
- Do Want: The Technique of Motor Racing (Driving)
- Do Want: 1/1 Scale Full Size 2011 Ferrari 150° Italia Steering Wheel Replica – Ferrari Store
- Do Want: The Wonderful Future That Never Was: Flying Cars, Mail Delivery by Parachute, and Other Predictions from the Past (Popular Mechanics)